The majority of business owners understand the importance of having a website however after the actual website launch, the crucial web-maintenance is often ignored entirely. If your site isn’t properly maintained, you may be losing valuable clients, which eventually impacts your business’ bottom line.
WHY DO YOU NEED WEB MAINTENANCE?
- ! Outdated Plug-ins and an outdated CMS compromise the functioning and security of your Website
- ! Updated Website Platforms endorse Search Rankings, Sales Leads and Conversion Rates
- ! Reviewing Security Logs and running a Malware Scan avoids unnecessary Threats
- ! Your Website needs to be revisited constantly to keep up with the ever-changing technology
Service your Web-presence and spur your Business by obtaining your Website Maintenance Package today.
What is included in our Maintenance Package?
- Monthly updates to plug-ins and WordPress CMS
- Monthly malware, virus and security scans
- Small Bug Fixes
*Kindly note that Afterfive by Design is executing website and security updates for clients with maintenance contract only.
Jessica – Peck’s Family Acupuncture
Thank you for a very professional and easy to navigate website!
My apologies for bothering you as you were sitting down for Easter dinner. The problem was my browsers cache. One thing that always continues to impress me is your accessibility. I have had a lot of problems but they are rarely to do with your hosting and you always solve them quickly. Good job. I am a happy customer. Your hosting is worth every penny.
Dan Flannery, Cradle Inn Daycare
"I thought I would pass a bit of information to you regarding a potential new parent who contacted us last week. The comments made by the client included how they "loved what they saw on our website" and how informative it was compared to other sites they had looked at. They will be meeting with Karen later this week to determine if we are the fit they are looking for. I wanted you both to know that it was our great looking and informative website that caused them to want to meet Karen."