The majority of business owners understand the importance of having a website however after the actual website launch, the crucial web-maintenance is often ignored entirely. If your site isn’t properly maintained, you may be losing valuable clients, which eventually impacts your business’ bottom line.
WHY DO YOU NEED WEB MAINTENANCE?
- ! Outdated Plug-ins and an outdated CMS compromise the functioning and security of your Website
- ! Updated Website Platforms endorse Search Rankings, Sales Leads and Conversion Rates
- ! Reviewing Security Logs and running a Malware Scan avoids unnecessary Threats
- ! Your Website needs to be revisited constantly to keep up with the ever-changing technology
Service your Web-presence and spur your Business by obtaining your Website Maintenance Package today.
What is included in our Maintenance Package?
- Monthly updates to plug-ins and WordPress CMS
- Monthly malware, virus and security scans
- Small Bug Fixes
*Kindly note that Afterfive by Design is executing website and security updates for clients with maintenance contract only.
Annette, Harbor Ridge Resort
You obviously have the website touch!!!! Thank you so much!!!! If you ever need a referral for business, we’ll gladly give you a glowing one! You are always extremely prompt and professional and pleasant and the list goes on and on!!
Larry Levine, Kids Can Make A Difference
You continue to be my hero. Without you, the program would not be as effective as it is today. Your professionalism continues to shine through and KIDS feels that we are important to you and your team.
"Once again you came through and really provided more of a comfort level with all that we can do with our site. This is such a work in progress. You have always been there for me and all of the changes I thought I wanted. I can't thank you enough for hanging in there with me. I have no regrets because I have learned some things that give me more clarity with the web work and how it can work better for us because of you.Thank you for staying with me, you are the best."